Find the location on your computer where your world is saved. It should be in a folder called “saves” inside another folder called “minecraft”
- 1a. To find it on Windows: Hit Windows + R and type in the following: %appdata%.minecraft\saves
- 1b. To find it on Mac: Open the Spotlight Search and type in the following: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves
- Either click the import thumbnail OR drag the map folder onto the thumbnail
The upload process will now begin
- 3a. NOTE: Depending on the size of your world, the process might take a while
- 3b. You don’t have to remain on this page and wait if you don’t want to - An email will be sent to you when the world is ready
IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BETA VERSION!
We support Minecraft: Java version for PC and Mac only!
- Size limitations:
- Maximum file size: X MB
- Maximum block height: 128 blocks
If you wish to upload a world that’s bigger, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do. Regardless, we'll try to import as much of your world as possible.
If you have trouble importing your Minecraft world, please send us Feedback at email@example.com
Not all blocks might appear due to Minecraft constantly adding new ones that we don’t have support for.
If the world is zipped, you have to unzip it before importing it, otherwise it won't work.
If you’re uploading a world from a Minecraft map-sharing site, please leave proper credit to the original map creator!
Add the original creator’s name to the map.
Name the original creator in the game’s description.
Leave a link to the original map in the game’s description.